We are a small agency with an office in Zurich, Switzerland. We have a client-base ranging from small, local businesses through to the most significant media company in Switzerland.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced WordPress developer to join our team as our Co-Founder and current Lead Developer Matteo is leaving by the end of October to pursue personal projects. You’ll be working mostly on WordPress based projects, which includes dealing with support requests from our clients. Currently, there are only two support contracts in place, and the support-work is manageable.
In addition to our work for clients, we work on internal projects which might include other technologies than WordPress such as Symfony (PHP), Meteor (JS) or Vue (JS).
Your knowledge of different technologies is welcome for any new projects that might come up.
What we’d like you to have:
- 2-years working experience: Programming with PHP, WordPress
- Strong interest in new technologies: The world of technology is moving fast, and a keen interest is crucial to be able to keep up with the latest innovations.
- Excellent communication skills: You’ll occasionally be required to communicate directly with clients to provide updates on projects and support requests.
- Critical thinking: You might find better/more efficient solutions to a problem, let us know.
- Organisational skills: You might be working on multiple projects simultaneously; therefore, excellent time management is a must.
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with Symfony (PHP), Meteor (JS), Vue (JS)
- Experience with Frontend-Development
What is in for you:
- Working on a range of engaging projects
- Flexibility to work from wherever you want
So, if this sounds like it could be something up your street, let us know!
Send your application to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Remote
Required Language: English